As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HARRIS #ad
Fast Draining with Added Nutrients, Harris Premium Succulent and Cactus Potting Soil Mix, 4 Quarts #adHARRIS #ad
- Excellent drainage - Fast draining formula prevents root compaction to keep your succulent and cacti healthy. Versatile - use indoors or outdoors on a variety of cacti, Echeverias, succulent and drought tolerant plants such as Burro’s Tail, Houseleek.
Balanced blend - professional quality mix of forest humus, compost, perlite, peat moss, pumice, fish bone meal and limestone. See the difference - ready to use, pH balanced formula provides the drainage and nutrients cacti and succulents need to flourish. Easy zip bag - packaged in a 4 quart resealable zip bag for ongoing use.
2. Espoma #ad
And Citrus grown in containers both indoors and outdoors, Succulent, Pack of 1, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, 4 qt, Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Palm #adEspoma #ad
- Plants require regular re-potting and fresh planting soil for optimum growth. For use on: use as a potting soil mix for all succulents, cactus, Aloe Vera, palm, and citrus including Jade Plants, Burro’s Tails, Barrel & Christmas Cactus.
No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used. Myco-tone: a proprietary blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae. When to use: any time planting containers, whether starting a new plant or transplanting into a larger container.
Contains: this organic soil for cactus & Succulents is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus & perlite; It will help provide optimum aeration and drainage. Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients.
3. Miracle-Gro #ad
4 qt., Aloe Vera and More, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix: Fertilized Soil with Premium Nutrition for Indoor Cactus Plants #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Created for those who love growing succulents as much as we do, Miracle-Gro Succulent Potting Mix contains the nutrients succulents need to thrive.
Bag fills an 8-inch container; for even more spectacular results, start regular feedings with Miracle-Gro plant food 30 days after planting. This succulent potting soil is fast-draining and features a blend of sphagnum peat moss, forest products and fertilizer.
Certified by the mulch & Soil Council as a quality product in compliance with industry standards. Great for helping to grow happy and beautiful succulent varieties like Burro’s Tail, Echeverias, Houseleek, as well as cacti. A single 4-qt.
4. Miracle-Gro #ad
Bundle of Potting Soil 8 qt. and Liquid Plant Food 8 oz. for Growing and Fertilizing Indoor Succulents, Miracle-Gro Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix and Succulent Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- This potting mix contains forest products, sand and perlite to help prevent soil compaction and improve drainage. The 8-qt. Pamper your succulents with miracle-Gro Cactus, Palm & Citrus Potting Mix and Miracle-Gro Succulent Plant Food.
Bag of potting soil is specially formulated for use with cactus, palm, citrus and succulents. Liquid plant food. Apply the plant food every two weeks. Instantly feed cacti, jade, aloe, and other popular succulents with with this 8-oz.
5. Hoffman. #ad
Bundled with Pearson’s Garden Gloves 10 Quarts, 10 Quart Hoffman 10404 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mixed Potting Soil for Outdoor and Indoor Plants #adHoffman. #ad
- You don’t need to mix this soil with any other products as it comes already prepared. Airy and lightweight. This is a great soil mix for succulent plants such as cactus, and it comes at a budget-friendly price too. Use with any succulent.
Includes canadian sphagnum peat moss, Sand, Reed Sedge Peat, and Limestone. This is a 10 quarts package, Perlite, and you can order several of them depending on how many plants you have. This product comes with complete and coherent instructions.
This soil offers the right drainage that is so necessary for different succulent plants. You can use this soil for all types of cactus, including the one from the jungle and the desert type.
Friendly for a beginner gardener. Organic ingredients. If you are a beginner gardener, there is no need to worry either. Bundled with pearson’s garden gloves. Protect your hands from cuts and scrapes and keep your hands and nails clean when you work at your lovely garden. One pair of rubber garden gloves are bundled in the package for you. The ph of this soil is balanced, and you can use it right out of the box.
6. Hoffman #ad
Hoffman 10410 Organic Cactus and Succulent Soil Mix, 10 Quarts #adHoffman #ad
- Improves drainage and aeration. Formulated to loosen clay and reduce caking. Available in an 18qt size.
7. Espoma #ad
Espoma Organic Cactus Potting Soil Mix, Palm, and Citrus Grown in containers Both Indoors and Outdoors, 4 qt, Succulent, Natural & Organic Soil for Cactus, Pack of 1 #adEspoma #ad
- Organic gardening: contains a rich blend of only the finest natural ingredients. For use on: use as a potting soil mix for all succulents, and citrus including Jade Plants, cactus, Burro’s Tails, palm, Aloe Vera & Barrel & Christmas Cactus.
No synthetic plant foods or chemicals are used. Plants require regular re-potting and fresh planting soil for optimum growth.
When to use: any time planting containers, whether starting a new plant or transplanting into a larger container. Contains: this organic soil for cactus & Succulents is a rich blend of sphagnum peat moss, humus & perlite; It will help provide optimum aeration and drainage. Myco-tone: a proprietary blend of endo & ecto mycorrhizae.
8. O-FarFarm #ad
Perfect for Small Cactus Pots, Optimized PH Fast Draining with Added Nutrients, O-FarFarm Cactus Soil Potting Mix 1.1 LBS #adO-FarFarm #ad
- Resealable packagepackaged in a heavy duty resealable pouch designed for long term storage. Pre-mixed & naturalwe combine 9 components: peat moss, black lava rocks，green zeolite, red lava rocks, manfanium, vermiculite, pumice, perlite, river sand to create an ideal medium for succulent.
Fast drainingour cactus soil mix can prevent root rot and overwatering. Benefits for cactusthis is really natural substrate to provide optimal drainage, water retention, nutrient uptake and air to the roots which they love.
Bonsai jack cactus soil is used to enhance bonsai and succulent plants, including Echeveria, Jade, Crassula, Haworthia, Lithops, Aloe and Crassula.
Convenient to useyou needn't to buy many ingredients to make the mixture, all are included in one set, provide optimum growth for succulent & cacti varieties or other plants. Pour the necessary quantity with ease and store the rest for future use.
9. Soil Sunrise #ad
Hand Blended Soil for Indoor Houseplants Custom Blended, Christmas Cactus Potting Soil Mix 4 Quarts #adSoil Sunrise #ad
- Size: 4 quarts enough tor three 6-inch pots. Ingredients: fir bark, perlite, pumice, worm castings, peat moss, and lime. Uses: for planting, repotting, and growing healthy Christmas Cacti, for indoor / outdoor container gardening.
Benefits: aeration, drainage, nutrient retention, pH balance & much more.100% natural: hand-blended custom mixture, no additives or chemicals.
|Brand||Soil Sunrise #ad|
|Manufacturer||7th Tribe LLC #ad|
10. Galashield #ad
Bonsai Soil Cactus Potting Soil and Succulent Soil Mix Small Pebbles for Plants Fast Draining Rocks – Fight Root Rot – Optimized pH 2 lb Bag Mix Pebbles #adGalashield #ad
- Made with expertise: our ready-to-use potting blend is a soil mix optimized for plants that require dryer feet between watering. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Galashield succulent soil mix is used to enhance bonsai and succulent plants, Haworthia, Lithops, Jade, including Echeveria, Crassula, Aloe and Crassula. What's in the bag? 2 lb of black lava colored pebbles, measured 3-5 mm in a resealable bag.
It is perfect for succulent, cactus and bonsai. Ideal for acid-loving plants: galashield ultra-lightweight and airy succulent growing soil is optimized for pH of 5. 5, water absorption, bulk density, evaporation, and particle size. Satisfaction guaranteed: All stones are pre-washed and screened. Fast draining & nurturing: our succulent potting soil helps prevent root rot and overwatering.