As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Alpine #ad
Freeze-Dried/Dehydrated, Alpine Ready Kit Meal Kit, 7-day/14-Meal Pouches #adAlpine #ad
- 2 servings per pouch. Easy to prepare; just add water to the fill line without the need of a measuring cup. The alpineaire Foods has a 5 year shelf life. Be ready for your next adventure or have on hand when you need it.
These great-tasting, nutritious meals are made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure. This kit includes 14 delicious freeze-dried/dehydrated meals, easily prepared by just adding water.
2. Legacy Premium Food Storage #ad
Emergency Preparedness Supply Kit, 18 Lbs, 60 Large Servings, Freeze Dried Meal Assortment, Dehydrated Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner, Camping, Hiking Too, Survival Food Storage #adLegacy Premium Food Storage #ad
- Largest serving size in the industry: serving Sizes 1. 5 to 2 times larger than competing packages - Voted Best Tasting Food Storage. 100% certified gmo free - 25-year shelf life - meals come in 4-serving Mylar pouch with an oxygen absorber and nitrogen flush - Packed in 1 Large Bucket.
Made in the usa - simple to prepare meals: just add water - Perfect for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking, or Long Term Emergency Preparations.
Compare legacy to other food storage products: Lowest cost per day 2000 Calories - Lowest cost per pound of food. 24, 520 calories - 18 lbs - 60 large servings of of delicious 10 Entrees & 4 Breakfasts - Average 408 Calories per Serving.
3. NTK #ad
MRE | Quick Cooking System Stove for Backpacking, Noodles Dehydrated Meals, Hiking., Survival, Portable Gas Camping and Backpacker's JETCOOK Stove | Soop #adNTK #ad
- Piezo type electric starter and fine control knob fully adjustable heat-control, NO matches or lighters required. Capacity: with a compact size of 4. 3 x 6. 1in the pot cooking cup holds 47 Ounces of liquid Gas canister not included and weighs only 10oz.
Instant heat with a consistent flame that won't burn out on low heat settings and will offer steady heat, even in the cold. Double your cooking capacity by using the built-in anodized cooking cup with insulating cozy doubles as a hand warmer, remove it and use the pot holder to use the stove with a skillet or any other pot.
Has space to fit the gas cartridge inside for easier transportation.
Instant heat with a consistent flame that won't burn out on low heat settings and will offer steady heat, tripod and stove. All fits i in a free carry bag. Piezo type electric starter and fine control knob fully adjustable heat-control, even in the coldALL IN: cooking cup with neoprene cozy, Lid, NO matches or lighters required. Quick boil time at sea level: 2:30min | power: 1000W with a gas consumption of about 2. 8oz/h.
4. Food for the Sole #ad
Food for the Sole Lentil Walnut Pilaf with Kale Dehydrated Vegan Gluten Free Backpacking Meal #adFood for the Sole #ad
- Light is right | each dehydrated meal locks in the original flavor of the dish while offering a lightweight, packable design that won’t weigh you down when you’re counting ounces. Outdoor vegans, and people who love great tasting food rejoice | Made using strictly vegetarian and vegan ingredients, vegetarians, this is backpacking food that you can feel good about, inside and out.
Easy as 1-2-3 | simply add boiling water, mix well, and watch as this camping meal becomes a hearty backcountry banquet in 20 minutes or less.
With 550 calories and 22 grams of protein, walnuts, now you can refuel with more than just space food.
Real fuel for real adventures | a tasty medley of lentils, and kale in a red wine vinaigrette that has fall backpacking trips written all over it. Treat your taste buds | say goodbye to powdered eggs, this vegan backpacking meal is made from a home-cooked recipe using only the finest ingredients that are then dehydrated and brought straight to your campsite.
5. ReadyWise #ad
Drinks and Snacks, Freeze-Dried Survival-Food Disaster Kit for Hurricane Preparedness, Lunch, Prepper Supplies, ReadyWise Emergency Food Supply, Dinner, 25-Year Shelf Life, Emergency Supplies Variety Pack, Camping Food, Breakfast, 104 Servings #adReadyWise #ad
- Variety packs: get a selection of 14 unique ready-to-eat, freeze-dried pouches in each variety pack. Essential survival kit: Each variety pack contains 104 servings with 14 unique meal options. Long-lasting storage: Durable, storable food pouches keep rations fresh for up to 25 years.
Be ready: from emergency food rationing to hiking and camping, our shelf-stable food is there for you. Just add water: each entrée is easy to prepare in any emergency circumstance using just water.
|Manufacturer||Wise Food Company #ad|
6. Mountain House #ad
Mountain House Pad Thai with Chicken | Freeze Dried Backpacking & Camping Food |2 Servings | Gluten-Free #adMountain House #ad
- The pouch has a shorter, more bowl-like shape for an easier eating experience. No artificial anything - made with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, and certified gluten-free by GFCO. Eat anytime, anywhere - pouch is lightweight & backpacking trips! Eat well in the backcountry or in your tent.
Pouch contains two total servings. Quick prep - just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes, wider, with no cleanup. No refrigeration needed.
Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness. Recyclable - recycled used packaging with TerraCycle to reduce waste. Great for emergency food storage! A pouch is great for one hungry backpacker or can be shared with your camping buddy.
Eat straight from the pouch and skip the dishes! Shelf stable - longest proven shelf life in the industry! Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee. Also great for emergency food storage & portable providing you with a deliciously, tasty meal perfect for camping & survival. Delicious meal! rice noodles, chicken, garlic, carrots, and bell peppers all blended together in a deliciously sweet and savory sauce.
7. GOOD TO-GO #ad
Single-Serving | Dehydrated Backpacking and Camping Food | Lightweight | Easy to Prepare, GOOD TO-GO Thai Curry #adGOOD TO-GO #ad
- Dehydrated food backpacking food, hiking food, emergency food supply, camping food, survival food. Add water and in minutes enjoy a delicious meal made from clean ingredients, on or off the trail.
Lightweight easy storage, no preservatives, similar to freeze dried food but tastes DELICIOUS! Gluten free pescatarian, 5-year shelf life, low in sodium, made from REAL FOOD!. Made in usa good to-go meals are handmade, dehydrated and packaged in Kittery, cooked, Maine USA.
|Brand||GOOD TO-GO #ad|
|Manufacturer||GOOD TO-GO #ad|
8. ReadyWise #ad
ReadyWise Emergency Food Supply, Emergency Supplies, Entrée Variety-Pack Bucket, Survival-Food Disaster Kit for Hurricane Preparedness, Camping Food, Meat, Prepper Supplies, Freeze-Dried Meat, 60 Servings #adReadyWise #ad
- Essential survival kit: Each bucket contains 60 servings of meat with a 15-year shelf life. Be ready: from emergency food rationing to hiking and camping, our shelf-stable food is there for you.
Long-lasting storage: Durable, storable food pouches keep rations fresh for up to 15 years. Variety packs: get a selection of 6 different ready-to-eat freeze-dried meat meals in each bucket. Just add water: each entrée is easy to prepare in any emergency circumstance using just water.
9. Mountain House #ad
Mountain House Classic Bucket | Freeze Dried Backpacking & Camping Food | 24 Servings #adMountain House #ad
- Delicious meal assortment! savor your next adventure with this easy to carry bucket consisting of 12 total meal pouches that are loaded with unbelievable flavor. Bucket weighs 5. 7 lbs. Recyclable - recycled used pouches with TerraCycle to reduce waste.
Enjoy in the backcountry or on your next camping trip. To prepare all meals in this bucket, 18 cups of water will be needed. This pouch is wider and shorter, providing a great bowl-like experience.
No artificial flavors or colors - meals included are 3 pouches of Beef Stew, 3 Beef Stroganoff, 2 Granola with Milk & Blueberries, 2 Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and 2 Chicken Fried Rice.
Lightweight & compact - meals are freeze-dried to lock in nutrients & freshness and reduce weight. And measures 12"l x 10"W x 12. 31"h. This bucket contains 24 total servings of freeze-dried backpacker favorites. Quick prep - just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup.
|Brand||Mountain House #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mountain House #ad|
|Warranty||30-Year Taste Guarantee|
10. GOOD TO-GO #ad
Double Serving | Dehydrated Backpacking and Camping Food | Lightweight | Easy to Prepare, GOOD TO-GO Mushroom Risotto #adGOOD TO-GO #ad
- Lightweight easy storage, 5-year shelf life, no preservatives, vegan, low in sodium, similar to freeze dried food but tastes DELICIOUS! Gluten free, made from REAL FOOD!. Dehydrated food backpacking food, camping food, emergency food supply, hiking food, survival food.
Add water and in minutes enjoy a delicious meal made from clean ingredients, on or off the trail. Made in usa good to-go meals are handmade, cooked, dehydrated and packaged in Kittery, Maine USA.
|Brand||GOOD TO-GO #ad|
|Manufacturer||GOOD TO-GO #ad|