As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Alpine #ad
Alpine Ready Kit Meal Kit, Freeze-Dried/Dehydrated, 7-day/14-Meal Pouches #adAlpine #ad
- Be ready for your next adventure or have on hand when you need it. 2 servings per pouch. The alpineaire Foods has a 5 year shelf life. These great-tasting, nutritious meals are made from high-quality ingredients to fuel your adventure.
Easy to prepare; just add water to the fill line without the need of a measuring cup. This kit includes 14 delicious freeze-dried/dehydrated meals, easily prepared by just adding water.
2. Legacy Premium Food Storage #ad
Camping, Survival Food Storage, Dehydrated Breakfast, Hiking Too, Lunch & Dinner, Freeze Dried Meal Assortment, Emergency Preparedness Supply Kit, 60 Large Servings, 18 Lbs #adLegacy Premium Food Storage #ad
- Made in the usa - simple to prepare meals: just add water - Perfect for Hiking, Camping, Backpacking, or Long Term Emergency Preparations.
Largest serving size in the industry: serving Sizes 1. 5 to 2 times larger than competing packages - Voted Best Tasting Food Storage. Compare legacy to other food storage products: Lowest cost per day 2000 Calories - Lowest cost per pound of food.
24, 520 calories - 18 lbs - 60 large servings of of delicious 10 Entrees & 4 Breakfasts - Average 408 Calories per Serving. 100% certified gmo free - 25-year shelf life - meals come in 4-serving Mylar pouch with an oxygen absorber and nitrogen flush - Packed in 1 Large Bucket.
3. NTK #ad
Survival, Hiking., Noodles Dehydrated Meals, MRE | Quick Cooking System Stove for Backpacking, Portable Gas Camping and Backpacker's JETCOOK Stove | Soop #adNTK #ad
- Instant heat with a consistent flame that won't burn out on low heat settings and will offer steady heat, even in the coldALL IN: cooking cup with neoprene cozy, Lid, tripod and stove. All fits i in a free carry bag. Double your cooking capacity by using the built-in anodized cooking cup with insulating cozy doubles as a hand warmer, remove it and use the pot holder to use the stove with a skillet or any other pot.
Quick boil time at sea level: 2:30min | power: 1000W with a gas consumption of about 2.
8oz/h. Piezo type electric starter and fine control knob fully adjustable heat-control, NO matches or lighters required. Piezo type electric starter and fine control knob fully adjustable heat-control, no matches or lighters required.
Capacity: with a compact size of 4. 3 x 6. 1in the pot cooking cup holds 47 Ounces of liquid Gas canister not included and weighs only 10oz. Has space to fit the gas cartridge inside for easier transportation. Instant heat with a consistent flame that won't burn out on low heat settings and will offer steady heat, even in the cold.
4. Food for the Sole #ad
Food for the Sole Lentil Walnut Pilaf with Kale Dehydrated Vegan Gluten Free Backpacking Meal #adFood for the Sole #ad
- Treat your taste buds | say goodbye to powdered eggs, this vegan backpacking meal is made from a home-cooked recipe using only the finest ingredients that are then dehydrated and brought straight to your campsite.
Easy as 1-2-3 | simply add boiling water, mix well, and watch as this camping meal becomes a hearty backcountry banquet in 20 minutes or less. Light is right | each dehydrated meal locks in the original flavor of the dish while offering a lightweight, packable design that won’t weigh you down when you’re counting ounces.
With 550 calories and 22 grams of protein, now you can refuel with more than just space food.
Real fuel for real adventures | a tasty medley of lentils, walnuts, and kale in a red wine vinaigrette that has fall backpacking trips written all over it. Outdoor vegans, vegetarians, and people who love great tasting food rejoice | Made using strictly vegetarian and vegan ingredients, this is backpacking food that you can feel good about, inside and out.
5. ReadyWise #ad
Lunch, Dinner, Prepper Supplies, Emergency Supplies Variety Pack, Camping Food, Freeze-Dried Survival-Food Disaster Kit for Hurricane Preparedness, 25-Year Shelf Life, ReadyWise Emergency Food Supply, Breakfast, Drinks and Snacks, 104 Servings #adReadyWise #ad
- Just add water: each entrée is easy to prepare in any emergency circumstance using just water. Variety packs: get a selection of 14 unique ready-to-eat, freeze-dried pouches in each variety pack.
Essential survival kit: Each variety pack contains 104 servings with 14 unique meal options. Be ready: from emergency food rationing to hiking and camping, our shelf-stable food is there for you. Long-lasting storage: Durable, storable food pouches keep rations fresh for up to 25 years.
|Manufacturer||Wise Food Company #ad|
6. Mountain House #ad
Mountain House Pad Thai with Chicken | Freeze Dried Backpacking & Camping Food |2 Servings | Gluten-Free #adMountain House #ad
- Shelf stable - longest proven shelf life in the industry! Backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee. Pouch contains two total servings. Eat anytime, anywhere - pouch is lightweight & portable providing you with a deliciously, tasty meal perfect for camping & backpacking trips! Eat well in the backcountry or in your tent.
No artificial anything - made with no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors, and certified gluten-free by GFCO. Recyclable - recycled used packaging with TerraCycle to reduce waste.
Quick prep - just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes, wider, with no cleanup. Delicious meal! rice noodles, garlic, carrots, chicken, and bell peppers all blended together in a deliciously sweet and savory sauce.
Great for emergency food storage! No refrigeration needed. Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness. The pouch has a shorter, more bowl-like shape for an easier eating experience. Also great for emergency food storage & survival. Eat straight from the pouch and skip the dishes! A pouch is great for one hungry backpacker or can be shared with your camping buddy.
7. GOOD TO-GO #ad
Single-Serving | Dehydrated Backpacking and Camping Food | Lightweight | Easy to Prepare, GOOD TO-GO Thai Curry #adGOOD TO-GO #ad
- Dehydrated food backpacking food, emergency food supply, camping food, hiking food, survival food. Add water and in minutes enjoy a delicious meal made from clean ingredients, on or off the trail.
Lightweight easy storage, similar to freeze dried food but tastes DELICIOUS! Gluten free pescatarian, 5-year shelf life, low in sodium, no preservatives, made from REAL FOOD!. Made in usa good to-go meals are handmade, cooked, dehydrated and packaged in Kittery, Maine USA.
|Brand||GOOD TO-GO #ad|
|Manufacturer||GOOD TO-GO #ad|
8. ReadyWise #ad
Emergency Supplies, Prepper Supplies, ReadyWise Emergency Food Supply, Freeze-Dried Meat, Camping Food, Entrée Variety-Pack Bucket, Survival-Food Disaster Kit for Hurricane Preparedness, 60 Servings, Meat #adReadyWise #ad
- Essential survival kit: Each bucket contains 60 servings of meat with a 15-year shelf life. Be ready: from emergency food rationing to hiking and camping, our shelf-stable food is there for you.
Variety packs: get a selection of 6 different ready-to-eat freeze-dried meat meals in each bucket. Long-lasting storage: Durable, storable food pouches keep rations fresh for up to 15 years. Just add water: each entrée is easy to prepare in any emergency circumstance using just water.
9. Mountain House #ad
Mountain House Classic Bucket | Freeze Dried Backpacking & Camping Food | 24 Servings #adMountain House #ad
- Bucket weighs 5. 7 lbs. Delicious meal assortment! savor your next adventure with this easy to carry bucket consisting of 12 total meal pouches that are loaded with unbelievable flavor. This bucket contains 24 total servings of freeze-dried backpacker favorites.
This pouch is wider and shorter, 18 cups of water will be needed. Recyclable - recycled used pouches with TerraCycle to reduce waste.
Enjoy in the backcountry or on your next camping trip. No artificial flavors or colors - meals included are 3 pouches of Beef Stew, 2 Granola with Milk & Blueberries, 3 Beef Stroganoff, 2 Classic Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and 2 Chicken Fried Rice.
To prepare all meals in this bucket, with no cleanup. Lightweight & compact - meals are freeze-dried to lock in nutrients & freshness and reduce weight. Quick prep - just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes, providing a great bowl-like experience. And measures 12"l x 10"W x 12. 31"h.
|Brand||Mountain House #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mountain House #ad|
|Warranty||30-Year Taste Guarantee|
10. GOOD TO-GO #ad
GOOD TO-GO Mushroom Risotto, Double Serving | Dehydrated Backpacking and Camping Food | Lightweight | Easy to Prepare #adGOOD TO-GO #ad
- Dehydrated food backpacking food, emergency food supply, hiking food, camping food, survival food. Lightweight easy storage, no preservatives, vegan, similar to freeze dried food but tastes DELICIOUS! Gluten free, low in sodium, 5-year shelf life, made from REAL FOOD!.
Add water and in minutes enjoy a delicious meal made from clean ingredients, on or off the trail. Made in usa good to-go meals are handmade, dehydrated and packaged in Kittery, cooked, Maine USA.
|Brand||GOOD TO-GO #ad|
|Manufacturer||GOOD TO-GO #ad|