As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Oceanic #ad
Slate Blue Grey, Oceanic Geo 2.0 Wrist Computer #adOceanic #ad
- Power: cr2430 lithium battery, operational depth: 330' 100 meters - altitude adjustable: 3, 000' 916 to 4, 001' to 14, 200 meters.
Dual time display and daily alarms, 4 operating modes: watch, norm, backlight for night or low light conditions, free dive and gauge. 2 nitrox mixes to 100% oxygen, intuitive user interface with step back, time, deep stop with countdown timer, date & temperature.
Last dive display: max depth and dive time, diver-replaceable battery with data retention, user upgradeable firmware. Audible alarms with user acknowledgment, gauge mode with run-timer, history mode and 24 dive/99 free dives on-unit log book.
|Manufacturer||Suunto USA, Inc. #ad|
2. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Datamax Pro Plus 3.0 Air / Nitrox Integrated Dive Computer with Compass #adOceanic #ad
- Oceanic battery kit for the Pro Plus 2 Scuba Diving Computer. Largest, easiest-to-read display available - anywhere. Choose between pelagic dsat spencer/Powell data basis or Pelagic Z+ Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis.
Patented air time remaining algorithm provides extremely accurate time based on current depth and your personal air consumption. Dual algorithm® - choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs or match your buddy’s without compromising safety. Log saves detailed dive data for last 50 dives.
3. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Pro Plus x Dive Computer with QD Hose #adOceanic #ad
- Thin film transistor tft display. Intuitive user color coded interface. Large display area. Nitrox mixtures from 21% to 50%. Complete instrumentation w/digital compass.
|Manufacturer||Suunto USA, Inc. #ad|
4. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Pro Plus 4.0 w/Compass #adOceanic #ad
- Bigger and better than ever, the ProPlus 4. 0 features the latest Bluetooth 4. 0 technology. Now divers can adjust and customize all their dive features on the go pre-and post-dive. Proplus 4. 0 boasts a new display area, wider font size, and 22% larger digits than its predecessor ProPlus 3, making it clearer and easier-to-read than ever before.
With bluetooth compatibility, proPlus 4. 0 adds to oceanic's commitment to growing the largest family of Bluetooth compatible computers available to divers.
5. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Geo 4.0 Scuba Diving Wrist Computer, Black #adOceanic #ad
- Computer Type: Wristwatch. Modes: norm air / nitrox, Free, Gauge, Watch. Nitrox mixes: 2 21 –100%. Algorithm: Dual Algorithm. Safety stop: Adjustable with Timer.
6. Oceanic #ad
White/Seafoam, Oceanic OCL Scuba Watch Dive Computer #adOceanic #ad
- Computer type Stainless Steel Wristwatch. Powered by oceanic's exclusive dual algorithm - your choice between Pelagic DSAT Spencer/Powell data basis or Pelagic Z+ Buhlmann ZHL-16C data basis.
Nitrox mixes 2 21–100% and Auto Altitude Adjustment. Custom alarms and Algorithm Dual Algorithm. Mode norm air/nitrox, Free, Gauge, Watch.
7. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Veo 2.0 Wrist Computers #adOceanic #ad
- 3 operating modes: norm air and nitrox, gauge with run timer and FREE tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free. Air or single nitrox mix to 50% O2. 2 operating buttons allow Step Forward and Fast Scroll Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options.
Powered by oceanic's exclusiveDualAlgorithm - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
8. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Geo 4.0 Wrist Computer #adOceanic #ad
- Adjust between dsat or Pelagic Z+ to provide no-deco and deco profiles. Geo 4. 0 modes of operation watch, 3, yellow, freedive version wrist watch bluetooth 4.0 yes color black, 3 - 9 m/min and 6, gauge, sea blue straps also available type decompression model firmware update auto maximum algorithm depth 100 M Altitude adjustment 610 - 4200 M Decompression capability VARIABLE, AIR & NITROX, WHITE BLUE, 4 -18 M/MIN.
The geo 4. 0 connects to your smartphone through the free DiverLog+ App. Activation water activation and push button decompression display yes, digital back light lcd display alarms yes, visual and acoustical battery replacement USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES Battery life 300 H Log entries 24 Interface Bluetooth connection to Diverlog+.
Choose the right algorithm for your dive oceanics patented dual algorithm lets you choose the decompression algorithm that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.
9. Cressi #ad
Black/grey, Cressi Leonardo #adCressi #ad
- Software compatible with all versions of Windows and with Mac. Po2 adjustable between 1. 2 bar and 1. 6 bar. A single button dive computer makes it effortless to set Air, Nitrox and Gauge modes.
Visual and distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms. The leonardo dive computer is made in Italy by Cressi, a brand pioneer in Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, and Freediving equipment since 1946.
Battery life indicator. User-selectable deep stop function. Ideal for beginners in Scuba Diving. Adjustable unit of measure: imperial or metric. Battery model: CR2430 User changeable battery.
The interface not included uses ir to connect to the diving computer and a USB cable for PC connection. It is easy to use and easy to read all the information due to the high-definition screen that gives large numerical displays. Cns oxygen toxicity graphic indicator. Three levels of user adjustable conservatism. Fo2 adjustable between 21% and 50%.
|Warranty||The item is covered by a 2-year limited warranty.|
10. Oceanic #ad
Oceanic Veo 2.0 Dive Computer 3 Gauge NavCon #adOceanic #ad
- Audible alarm with flashing LED light and User Acknowledgement. Air or single nitrox mix to 50% O2. 2 operating buttons allow "step Forward" and "Fast Scroll" Interface for streamlined access and setting of personal options.
3 operating modes: norm air and nitrox, gauge with run timer and FREE tracks calculations to allow switching between NORM and Free. Powered by oceanic's exclusive dual Algorithm™ - lets you choose the decompression algorithm basis that best suits your diving needs without compromising safety.