As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. CELOX #ad
Celox Z-Fold Gauze 3in x 5' 7.6cm x 1.5m #adCELOX #ad
- Sterile; single use only. Celox gauze z-fold is the newest creation from the Celox range; it is very easy to work with and compact. Controls moderate-to-severe bleeding.
Celox gauze z-fold is suitable for severe high pressure bleeding & hemorrhage. Celox granules are bonded onto the gauze, giving the Celox Gauze Z-Fold the same effective technology as the original Celox Gauze roll.
2. North American Rescue #ad
North American Rescue, 300052-2 NAR Compressed Gauze 2 Pack by #adNorth American Rescue #ad
- 1 yd sterile, 6-ply 100% cotton gauze. Latex free. 5 in. Compressed Gauze. 2 pack of 4. X 4. White color.
3. Curad #ad
30 Count, Curad Quickstop Instant Clotting Technology Flex-Fabric Bandages, Assorted Size #adCurad #ad
- Non-stick wound pad helps prevent sticking to the wound. Helps reduce risk of renewed bleeding by reacting with blood to form a soft layer over wound.
Wound pad treated with m-doc Active, helps stop minor bleeding fast. Flexible fabric designed to move with you. Adhesive bandages come in assorted sizes: 15 -. 75" x 2. 83" & 15 -. 35" x 1. 5".
4. EverOne #ad
2 Pack, Hemostatic Control Bandage, Trauma Wound Dressing, EverOne 4" Israeli Emergency High Strength Compression Bandage #adEverOne #ad
- Sterile double vacuum sealed - Bandage is in a vacuum sealed inner pouch which is placed in a vacuum sealed outer package.
Combat ready first aid equipment - Specially designed for self rescue in pre-hospital emergency situations. All in one design - consolidates the following; pressure applicator, elastic secondary dressing, non-adherent pad, stop & go release and closure bar.
Low profile packaging - the bandage is 4" wide and 70" long, however its vacuum sealed cube design takes up little room for storage. Quick and easy application - An injured person can self-apply the bandage with one hand.
5. Biostat #ad
Celox Rapid Z-Folded Gauze #adBiostat #ad
- Arterial and venous bleeding. Applying through strong blood flows. Bullet, blast, knife and shrapnel wounds. Severe high pressure bleeding. Celox rapid is suitable for:. Application to all bleeding wounds. Wound packing.
6. DKR Medical #ad
IDF Israeli Army Dressing / Bandage #adDKR Medical #ad
- Standard idf soldier's sterile personal bandage in a a tightly-sealed vacuum bag. In can be used for military or civilian purposes. We also sell those our store on other listings. Please do not confuse this dressing with the other Famous Israeli Bandages which have the pressure bar.
Its objective is to stop hemorrhaging and bandage wounds as first aid on the field. An integral part of every first aid kit at home or at work. A classic idf item, it is a must-have for militaria collectors.
7. North American Rescue #ad
Original Version 2 Count Pack of 1, North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal #adNorth American Rescue #ad
- 3-vent channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent Channels during exhalation. Rescue essentials is pleased to introduce the new hyfin vent chest seal Twin pack from North American Rescue, this product sets the standard for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest.
Country of origin is United States. Two separately packaged vented chest seals are offered in one unique package for treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest.
8. ASA TECHMED #ad
3 Pack Emergency Trauma 4" Israeli Style Bandage, Combat Military Style Battle Wound Dressing First Aid IFAK #adASA TECHMED #ad
- Designed for professional and non-professionals to provide effective, storm prep kit, car, first aid kit, multi-functional treatment in the time of crucial need. The pressure-integrated device is equivalent to a small emergency system. Combat proven compression bandage: the ideal solution for emergency treatment when every second counts.
Give emergency medical treatment to control traumatic bleeding effectively with this combat proven first aid device. Consolidated into a user friendly single unit for easy storage and fast treatment. Multifunctional first aid device: the israeli compression bandage can be applied to multiple parts of the body including: arms, torso, splints, law enforcement, and a simple tourniquet in an emergency.
Provides immediate direct pressure and further constricts blood-flow. If package is torn or broken please contact us and we will replace it. It exceeds the design of a general first aid bandage.
Effective multi layer technology: stop the bleeding quickly with this strong, lightweight non-adhesive pressure bandage. Used to stop bleeding from hemorrhagic wounds caused by traumatic injuries in pre-hospital emergency situations. Stay prepared at all times: it is a proactive and smart idea to keep of the hemorrhage control compression bandages in every home, business, hunting or camping kit, RV/boat, etc. The compact and portable package is easy to safely store in a backpack, self-adhesive elastic bandage, polyurethane functional film, calcium alginate fiber, medic trauma bag, car + more.
9. FalconTac #ad
FalconTac Israeli 6 Inch Emergency Compression Bandage Wound Trauma Dressing Double-Vacuum Sterile Packaging #adFalconTac #ad
- Arm forces for years. Combat proven design this design combines ease of use, consistent performance, and multi-functional capabilities that has been widely in use and adopted by U.
S. Large effective coverage this trauma bandage is made with a non-adherent absorption pad6. 5" x 6" with over 7 foot elastic wrap unfolded.
Self-application falcontac Emergency Trauma Bandage is designed for hemorrhage control and tourniquet action in emergency wound situations. 5-year shelf life, sterile guaranteed, Double Vacuum-Sealed Packaging The pressure dressing is individually packed, vacuum sealed and sterilized for a lasting storage time.
10. CELOX #ad
CELOX Gauze Roll, 5-Foot by 3-Inch #adCELOX #ad
- No special storage requirements. No heat, no burning. Sterile, waterproof, easy-open packaging for single dose. Easy to remove from wound. Helps save lives by controlling bleeding in minutes, works in hypothermic conditions.