As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wahoo Fitness #ad
Bluetooth / ANT+, Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor #adWahoo Fitness #ad
- Also works with the free wahoo fitness app, and more! supported idevices: iPhone, iPad 3rd gen and newer, MapMyRide, RideWithGPS, iPhone 4S and newer, Strava, iPod, cyclemeter, iPad, iPod Touch 5th gen.
Connects wirelessly via bluetooth 4. 0 and ant+ to your iPhone, Android and/or bike computer. Works with zwift and trainerroad! capture cadence on your favorite indoor cycling platform, No tangled wires on your bike to connect the sensor to your device.
The magnet will have to pass within 1/8 inch to get a reading. Lightweight and easy to install, comes with both rubber band and zip tie mounts. Universal fit - works with most bikes and frame sizes. Note:kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product. Track and capture real-time speed, Android, cadence and distance on your iPhone, and bike computer.
2. Wahoo Fitness #ad
Android and Bike Computers, Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone #adWahoo Fitness #ad
- Shoe mount– cadence sensor can be worn on shoe for spin classes or use with multiple bikes. Cadence sensor attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe; Speed sensor attaches to your bike’s wheel hub. Speed / cadence measurement - track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence with compatible training apps.
Universal fit – sensors will fit with most bikes and frame sizes. Visible connection – two led lights show the sensor's device connection blue and cadence detection red.
Mounts included. Dual band technology - integrated with ant+ and bluetooth Smart capabilities, tablets, Garmin, and bike computers by Wahoo, Wahoo’s RPM Speed & Cadence sensors connect to smartphones, and others.
Cadence sensor works with indoor spin bikes. Wireless connection – lightweight and easy to install – no magnets. Peloton ios and myxfitness compatability – rpm cadence easily pairs with the apps including Peloton Digital iOS App via Bluetooth to get real time cadence data during spin workouts.
3. Garmin #ad
Garmin Speed Sensor 2 and Cadence Sensor 2 Bundle, Bike Sensors to Monitor Speed and Pedaling Cadence #adGarmin #ad
- The odometer feature — for the speed sensor only — tracks your distance to help plan for bicycle maintenance. The speed sensor 2 attaches to the hub of either wheel and self-calibrates with your Edge cycling computer or compatible Garmin device to give you accurate speed and distance at all times — even without a head unit.
The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Send live speed, distance and cadence data to compatible training apps or displays by using ANT and connectivity and BLUETOOTH Low Energy technology.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
4. CooSpo #ad
Bluetooth ANT+ Cycling Cadence Sensor Bike Speed Sensor, Wireless RPM Bicycle Cadence Sensor for Bike Computer/Rouvy/Zwift/Openrider/Peloton/Wahoo/CooSporide, COOSPO Cadence and Speed Sensor #adCooSpo #ad
- Coospo offer 1 year warranty once the sensor shipped. Wireless and non-magnetic, IP67 waterproof for rainny riding. Cadence or speed sensor – switch the battery, it will switch between rpm cadence and speed mode. It comes with rubber pad and different size O-ring to help you better fix it on bike.
Best design and support – total weight is 9. 5g, easy install. Rpm cycling sensor - tracking and provide real-time cycling cadence or speed data on your bike computer or smartphone apps with CooSpo bike RPM cycling sensor.
Bluetooth & ant+ compatible - compatible with wireless Bluetooth and ANT+ dual mode technology, it allows you to connect and display data on both smartphones and GPS bike computers in the same time.
Cadence sensor attaches on crank, blue LED will light up for three seconds on the panel. App compatible & battery life - work with popular training app including zwift, TrainerRoad CooSporide, Peloton, ridewithGPS, Openrider, Rouvy, CR2032 battery lasts up to 500 hours. Wahoo app can’t tracking 2 data in the same time even you have 2 sensors. Two modes can nOT working at the same time. Speed sensor mounts on the axle with red LED light up for three seconds on panel.
|Warranty||12 MONTH WARRANTY|
5. CYCPLUS #ad
CYCPLUS Cycling Speed and Cadence Sensor Bluetooth & ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Speed IP67 Waterproof- C3 X 2 #adCYCPLUS #ad
- Not affect bike appearance and increase cycling burden. 300 hours using time & long endurancE: SIZE only 38mm×29. 5mm×9. 5mm & 300 days standby time. Ultra small design & weight only 9. 2g.
Bluetooth & ant+ multi-protocol: Supports all kinds of equipments and applications which collect speed or cadence data via Bluetooth or ANT+. It will enter the sLEEP MODE when not in motion.
Speed sensor & cadence sensor- package include: 2 pcs speed &cadence, you can use the speed and cadence sensor at the same time. Excelsior quality and innovative design help you ride scientifically and healthily.
Mounts to any bike's wheel hub, these sensors are easy to install, maintain and move between bikes. Easy installation: easily attach to your bike with included elastic and double-sIDED TAPE, no magnet or calibration needed. Dual-mode sensor: quickly switch between cadence and speed sensor modes by toggling switch to different position.
6. moofit #ad
Android and Bike Computers, Bluetooth /ANT+ Wireless Bike Cadence Sensor Cycling Speed Sensor for iPhone, MOOFIT Speed and Cadence Sensor #admoofit #ad
- Widely compatible - the moofit speed and cadence sensor compatible with most of the mainstream fitness APPs, Rouvy, Peloton, RideWithGPS, E-lite HRV, OpenRider, such as Zwift, Cyclemeter, etc.
Easy to install - no magnets needed, the cadence sensor attaches to the left crank of your bike, the speed sensor attaches to the wheel hub. Ble 4. 0 & ant + technology - connect the speed and cadence sensor to your bike computer/indoor trainer via ANT+ and connect to smart device apps via Bluetooth.
Attention: you can't pair the two sensors with the Wahoo app at the same time, because Wahoo makes the brand connection restrictions, you can only pair one sensor one time, except for Wahoo itself brand sensors. Real-time data - tracking cadence /speed data in real-time on your bike computer, smartwatch, and smartphone with compatible training apps. Moofit app Unavailable.
|Model||Speed Sensor & Cadence Sensor|
7. CooSpo #ad
Zwift, UA Run, Wireless Bike Speed Sensor for Bicycle, Compatible Cycling Computer Runtastic Pro, COOSPO Cadence and Speed Sensor, 2 in 1 Bluetooth ANT+ RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor, Rouvy,Openrider #adCooSpo #ad
- Warning tips: if the sensor is not compatible with your bike, please contact coospo and get your refund, Do not recommended for indoor spinning bike use. Thank you. Fitness apps compatible: compatible with fitness app like Coosporide/ Runtastic Pro/ Zwift/UA Run/ Openrider/ Endomondo/MapMyRide, More APP compatible welcome to update to CooSpo.
Flexible installation: bk805 bike speed and cadence sensor can fit with most bikes and frame sizes with the adjustable mounting. Tracking cadence and speed sensor: accurately monitor real-time both cycling speed and cadence, also provide distance data for compatible Android/iOS APP/GPS bike computers.
24 h service : any problem or dissatisfied about the goods please contact with coospo and get your solution, thank you.
Bluetooth & ant+: compatible with Smart bluetooth and ANT+ connection, support connected with most of fitness app/bike computer. Coospo bk805 performance: ip67 waterproof, comes with several of rubber bands and zip tie mounts for more secure installation. Low energy, equipped with a replaceable CR2032 Coin Cell Battery can be continue use up to 500hrs. Reminder: if the cadence sensor is missing, please recheck whether it is attracted to the magnet.
8. Wahoo Fitness #ad
Wahoo TICKR X Heart Rate Monitor + Memory #adWahoo Fitness #ad
- Using wahoo fitness app, TICKR X can report Running Dynamics. Run smart - track efficiency and improvements in form. Vertical oscillation, cadence and ground contact time combine to provide a Running Smoothness score. Using the wahoo fitness app, Track speed and distance indoors in treadmill mode and cadence on a stationary bike indoor cycling mode.
Motion and memory – 50 hours of built in memory gives you the freedom to train without a phone.
Works with 50+ apps including wahoo fitness, Map My Run, Peloton, Runtastic, Endomondo, UA Record, Runkeeper, Zwift, . Equipped with bluetooth & ant+ technology, tickr pairs to smartphones, GPS watches and bike computers.
Tickr x connects heart rate to your favorite training apps and devices. Easy to see top-mounted led indicators verify that the TICKR X is connected to a device and capturing heart rate data. Record workout data with the wahoo fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava. Proven technology delivers accurate heart rate and calories to the Wahoo Fitness and other popular training apps.
|Brand||Wahoo Fitness #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wahoo Fitness #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
9. Magene #ad
Magene S3 Cadence/Speed Sensor #adMagene #ad
- Mode 1 sensor can only select one mode speed or Cadence at the one time. So you need 2 sensors to test both speed and cadence. 1 for speed, 1 for cadence. Hibernation s3+ sensor will automatically enter the sleep state for 1 minute to save power after the sensor is stationary, the sensor will ONLY start sending broadcasts after it is properly woken-up.
Device when using the bluetooth protocol 1 sensor can ONLY connect to 1 APP or device concurrently; When using ANT+ protocol it can be connected to multiple devices at the same time.
Battery remove the insulating sheet of the pre-installed battery before usage; re-install the battery to switch between the speed and cadence mode. Connection when using a smart phone app, you need to search for the sensor in the APP, searching through the phone system’s Bluetooth setting is invalid.
10. Garmin #ad
Garmin Cadence Sensor 2, Black, Bike Sensor to Monitor Pedaling Cadence #adGarmin #ad
- Ant+ connectivity and bluetooth low energy technology let you send cadence data to our Garmin Connect online community and other training apps, compatible devices and fitness equipment for better data when you ride indoors and outdoors.
The cadence sensor 2 fastens to any size crank arm and measures pedal strokes per minute so you can get the most out of your training. Compatible with multiple Garmin devices.
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|