As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Riverruns Fly Tying & Flies #ad
Aventik Quality Aluminum Fly Tying Vise Fly Tying Tools with One Jaw Fitting #22 to #3/0 Hooks, CNC Machined Aluminum Pedestal Base for Most Traveling Fly Tying Vise #adRiverruns Fly Tying & Flies #ad
- Weight:19. 12oz/542g. It is a relative light base good for travelling and fits well for most all travelling vise, NOT fit for Riverruns II Generation Dan-vise, within length 8.
4inch /21cm and weight 5. 64oz/160g range, such as Aventik quality aluminum fly tying vise, Peak, Regal. Aventik cnc machined marine grade t6061 aluminum pedestal base for fly tying vise, it converts your standard clamp-type vise to a pedestal vise, lets you use your vise anywhere.
It has a silicon pad bottom to keep it from sliding and to protects the work surface from scratches. Those vise will request 31. 75oz/ 900g weight base. The post from this pedestal is designed for standard size shaft 04inch/ 10mm or less. It can also keeps base from marring fine furniture. The base measures:5. 6*4*06 inch/14*10*1. 5cm.
2. Peak Fishing #ad
Peak Fishing Vise With Pedestal Base, Rotary Fly Tying Vise #adPeak Fishing #ad
- The steel base is powder coated white for a durable surface that provides a backdrop you can see your materials against. The peak rotary vise is designed for optimal tying efficiency and ease of adjustment.
Materials including stainless Steel, Brass, Tool Steel, and Aircraft Aluminum are chosen to last a lifetime. Hardened and tempered tool steel jaws hold hooks securely, from size 2/0 depending on exact hook wire diameter down to the smallest on the market.
The large stable pedestal base will hold this vise where you set it and the non-marking feet will protect the surface you set it on. The base also includes an integrated hook/bead pocket with rounded edges for ease of removal and two accessory post mounting holes accessory post not included.
3. Byron #ad
Steel Screw and a Case for Travelers, Byron Rotary Fly Tying Vise with Steel Screws and Portable Travel Case, A Rotary Fly Tying Tool with Pedestal Base, Well Made and Easy to Use Fly Tying Vise #adByron #ad
- For the experts, you'll be able to bring your fly tying to the next level with the ease and precision. User friendly - designed with the most essential features for fly tying such as full rotary capability for ease of tying and anti-corrosion hardened steel jaws that is spring adjustable to hold 28 to 4/0 hooks with an iron grip.
Weight: 2. 5 lbs. From delicate trout dry flies to larger salt water flies, this vise will help you perfect your favorite fly fishing pattern on the go.
Easy and efficient - designed for optimal tying efficiency using 360° degree rotary arm to eliminate tiresome hand-over-hand wrapping. Suitable for all levels - with the material spring and bobbin cradle acting as your assistant, its easy for beginners to keep material steady and untangled while tying.
Lifetime quality - made from aluminum alloy and a heavy iron, steel screws, a non-slip scratch resistant pedestal base with a felted pad layered underneath for high stability on any surface. Case size: 9. 44 x 7. 87 x 1. 96 inches. Compact and durable - small enough to fit within the travel case while retaining high quality finished parts to handle the roughest of travels.
4. Shark Shooter #ad
Shark Shooter Q Colorado Fly Tying Vise True 360 Degree Rotation Easy Adjustable Rotary Tension with Pedestal Base #adShark Shooter #ad
- Specify right- or left-handed version. Painted adjustable hardened steel jaw hinge to accommodate the full spectrum of hooks from size 28 to 5/0 hooks. Fully adjustable bobbin cradle. Adjustable, hide away material clip. Adjustable rotary tension. True 360 degree rotation.
5. Wolff Industries, Inc. #ad
Wolff Industries Apex Rotary Fly Tying Vise #adWolff Industries, Inc. #ad
- Pedestal base. Computer machined stainless steel construction; Hardened steel jaws. Full in line rotary. Lifetime Warranty.