As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PORT A PIT #ad
12 lbs, Competition Shot Put #adPORT A PIT #ad
- Great for high school/middle school practice. The shot must rest on the pad of the palm and the fingers must be up the side of the shot. Determination of the correct diameter is based on the fingers being in proper throwing position placed behind the shot.
Priced to fit your budget. Cast iron weight shot. Biomechanically speaking, the larger shots have a greater contact area and push zone.
|Brand||PORT A PIT #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sport Supply Group #ad|
2. Champion Sports #ad
12-Pound, Champion Sports Iron Shot Put #adChampion Sports #ad
- Weight: 12 Lbs. Ideal for men's high school level shot put. Iron shot Put. Weight accurate For Practice.
3. PORT A PIT #ad
4k, Competition Shot Put #adPORT A PIT #ad
- Priced to fit your budget. Regulation shot guaranteed to meet specifications and weigh-in. Great for high school competition and practice.
|Brand||PORT A PIT #ad|
|Manufacturer||BSN Sports #ad|
|Warranty||One Year Manufacture|
4. Stackhouse #ad
Stackhouse 12 lb; 114mm Iron Shot Put #adStackhouse #ad
- Economically priced. Ideal for practice or competition. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Official weight and size.
5. Track & Field Emporium #ad
12 lb. 114mm High School Boy's Competition & Practice Track & Field Iron Shot Put #adTrack & Field Emporium #ad
- Unprecedented grip. Equipment makes a world of difference to get an edge over your competition. Further your technique, release, form, and skill. Improve every day using our best selling 12 lb High School track & field iron shot put.
12 lb. Working with our 12 lb iron shot put helps you train at a higher level. Unrelenting toughness for high intensity workouts. Designed for easy release and greater distance. High school 114 mm diameter Competition Iron Shot Put. Engineered to meet training needs of today's athletes. Makes the difference between good and great.
6. AMBER #ad
AMBER Athletic Gear Aag 3.0kg 6.6Lbs Shot Put, Cast Iron Weight Shot Ball Track & Field Practice, Training Green, 3.0kg/ 6.6lbs #adAMBER #ad
- Not for use in gravel pits. Finish: unturned surface with rough finish. Specs: colours may vary compared to the image shown. Practice shot put: Excellent choice for practicing form, release, and technique. Colours may vary. Various sizes available. Weight: 3. 0kg/ 6. 6lbs.
7. Crown Sporting Goods #ad
White Cast Iron Weight Ball, Coaching for Athletes, Strength Training, Fitness Gear, 4.0kg, Great for Outdoor Track & Field Equipment for Competitions, Shot Put, Practice, Outdoor Sports, 8.8 lbs #adCrown Sporting Goods #ad
- Proper throwing position: the shot is held at the base of the fingers, don't hold it in your palm. Regulation shot put ball: size 4. 0kg 8. 8lbs shot put balls are used in boy's middle school competitions and for girl's high school, National, Olympic, NCAA, and International competitions.
Practice anywhere: works great for high school, middle school, and at home training routines; take it to the gym and or the field to practice your throwing technique anytime.
Smooth finish: each ball comes in a smooth, round shape with no blemishes or dents. Comes in a painted white color. Standard build: cast iron weight shot with a 102 mm diameter for shot put practice and competition. This allows you to flick the shot to much greater distances.