As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Swix #ad
F4 SWIX Fluoro Ski Wax Rub-on Cork Included #adSwix #ad
- Economic and long lasting. Based upon future cera® raw materials, which grant for high quality and an environmentally friendly profile. All snow conditions. Handy pocket size with cork on the back. No solvents. For skis and snowboards.
|Manufacturer||Swix Sport #ad|
2. Swix #ad
8 x 8-Inch, Swix Classic Nordic Ski Wax Pack with 3-Kick Wax and Cork #adSwix #ad
- Swix is the world leader in ski waxes and Nordic products. Xc ski kick Wax. Universal Synthetic Cork. Package may vary by country - poly bag. Three most used colors and temps - Blue - Violet - Red. V40, v45, v55 non-fluoro Kick Waxes.
3. Swix #ad
Swix Snowboard Combi Felt Cork 2011 #adSwix #ad
- Felt polisher used for applying and polishing Swix Cera F fluoro powders. Cork and Felt. 3 x 3 x 5 inches. Great for corking in waxes when extra friction is desired to polish the wax into the ski base.
|Manufacturer||Swix Sport USA, Inc. #ad|
4. Dakine #ad
Dakine Nylon/Cork Brush, Green #adDakine #ad
- 4" x 2" cork. 3. 5" x 1. 5" working area on brush. Cork after using rub on wax, or in extreme cold snow. Multi-use nylon tuning brush with cork. Use brush to expose base structure after waxing.
5. Maplus #ad
Maplus Cork/Nylon Ski & Snowboard Brush #adMaplus #ad
- Country of Origin: Italy. Package weight: 02 lb. Package quantity: 1. Product type: outdoor recreation PRODUCT.
6. TOKO #ad
Toko Thermo Cork #adTOKO #ad
- This cork block has a wool felt side for polishing pure flouros. Now mounted on a cork block rather than foam. The thermo cork is a polishing cork for rub-on, paste or liquid wax.
Perfect for working with 100% fluorinated top finish products with special felt material. Formerly the toko thermo Pad.
7. RaceWax #ad
Brass, RaceWax Pro Ski Wax Brush Kit: Nylon, Horsehair #adRaceWax #ad
- A brass brush 10 mm for renewing base structure, opening pores before you wax for this step brush in the opposite direction - tail to tip, and brushing hard waxes. A fine-bristled horsehair brush 8 mm for removing wax from the fine structure of your base for the ultimate polish! Designed to be stiff enough to remove wax in less passes to save you time.
Contains:. A nylon brush 10 mm that is the workhorse of wax removal. A full set of professional ski wax brushes designed for durability with quality bristles on a hardwood handle, ergonomically grooved for grip.