As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, National Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Pick early for gherkins. Sweet skins do not need to be peeled. Outdoor or greenhouse; increased yields if allowed to climb a trellis, whether outdoors, in a container, or under a greenhouse.
Cucumbers are a must for many Japanese and Asian dishes. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Minimum of 1g per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional information on the “Gardening Tips” section of our website.
Beautiful -- full-color packet of national pickling cucumber Cucumis sativus seeds, a heavy producing self-pollinating variety that is burpless and wonderful for pickles or eating fresh. Enjoy fresh cucumbers -- cucumbers are great in salads, mini English sandwiches, drinks or just eaten plain. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, Botanical Name: Cucumis sativus, Great Home Garden Gift, Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Planting, 100+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Keep the air temperature at least 80 degrees F. Boston pickling cucumber: produces crisp & delicious results. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
The dark green, blunt ended cucumbers can also be used in salad, and are ready in just 55-60 days. Cucumis sativus; growing: moisture is the key to growing excellent cucumbers; keep the soil consistently moist.
Producing large and continual yields of 3 to 6-inch fruits, perfect for pickling. When the vines have developed, apply mulch or straw to conserve moisture. Usda zones: 3, 6, 8, 12; sow seeds 1/2 inch deep; start them indoors about 2 weeks before frost, 11, 10, 5, 7, 9, 4, placing 3-4 seeds 1/2" deep in the pot. Please post photos of your cucumber plants in a review! - Isla's Garden 🪴.
3. Instant Latch #ad
100 Boston Pickling Cucumber Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Size at maturity: 3" - 6" long | Days to Maturity: 55 Days. Sowing method: direct sow | planting Depth: 1 1/2" | Plant Spacing: Hills 18" apart. Name: 100 boston pickling Cucumber Seeds | Type: Heirloom. Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Warm Season.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Pick-A-Bushel Pickling Cucumber Seeds 30 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. 2014 all america selections regional award winner! a semi-bush variety that yields 10-20 White spined pickles per plant.
Plant height is 10". Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Plant spread is 24". Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 50 days.
Yields 3-6" fruit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Each packet contains 30 seeds. Good disease resistance and Best harvested when 3-6" long. No gmos, ever. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
|Model||Pick a Bushel Hybrid|
5. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
100+ Cucumber Seeds- Boston Pickling Heirloom #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- Grown in 2022 for the 2023 season. Boston pickling is an heirloom variety known as a heavy-producer of 3-6" long pickling-type cucumbers. While it is perfect for pickles, it can be used fresh in salads if allowed to reach a larger size 8"-10". 67-72 days. 90% germination.
6. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, National Pickling Cucumber Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Cucumis Sativus in Your Home Vegetable Garden #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Can be picked when small for baby gherkins or when 5-7 inches long for whole or slicer pickles. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. High yielding vines - national Pickling cucumber vines produce an abundance of green blocky fruits that hold their quality for a long time.
Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners. Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Perfect pickling cucumber - national pickling cucumber has a thin skin that absorbs flavors well. Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons.
7. RDR Seeds #ad
Heirloom Non-GMO USA Grown Vegetable Seeds for Planting, 50 Straight Eight Cucumber Seeds, Pickling and Slicing Cucumber #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Use of this great slicing cucumber may result in jealous neighbors or friends and family arriving unannounced for dinner. The straight eight cucumber receives its name by being best harvested when it reaches 8 inches long.
|Brand||RDR Seeds #ad|
|Manufacturer||RDR Seeds #ad|
8. VALENCIA MADE #ad
Outdoor and Hydroponic Planting, VALENCIA MADE 120 Pickling Gharkin Cucumber Seeds, Heirloom&Non-GMO Pickling Cucumber Seeds for Indoor #adVALENCIA MADE #ad
- Size at Maturity: 3. Plant spacing: Hills 18. Sowing method: Direct Sow. Days to maturity: 55 Days. Number of pieces: 120 Planting depth: 1 1/2.