As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Geelife #ad
Geelife Junior Tennis Racquet Carbon Tennis Racket for Beginner Youth Kids Girls Boys 4 3/8 “ Rainbow 23 inch #adGeelife #ad
- Fits most kids between 23. 5 and 59 inches in height 60 to 150 cm. The geelife jaguar 17” - 25” junior tennis Racquet allows for young boys and girls to learn how to play tennis with their favorite characters.
Lightweight and easy to swing. Pre-strung. Recommended for ages 1-12. Racquet is strung and comes without a cover.
2. Wilson Sporting Goods #ad
Wilson Burn Pink 23 Inch Junior Tennis Racquet #adWilson Sporting Goods #ad
- Vibrant, minimalist design that pops on the court. Provides comfortable power for recreational juniors. 25 inch racquet recommended for ages 9-10; 23 inch racquet recommended for ages 7-8; 21 inch racquet recommended for ages 5-6; 19 inch racquet recommended for ages up to 5.
The bumper guard protects the racket frame from damaging contact. Airlite alloy construction creates a lightweight frame with power and durability.
3. Senston #ad
Senston 23" Junior Tennis Racquet for Kids Children Boys Girls Tennis Rackets with Racket Cover Blue White #adSenston #ad
- Improve the racket stability and flexibility. Not only does it combine a good hit acceleration, it also provides sufficient stroke control. Special design with the introduction of a one-piece molded technology, the tennis racquet has the feature of high intensity and durability.
Package include 1x tennis racket, 1x overgriprandom color, 1x racquet cover, 1x vibration damperrandom color. Durable using aluminium integration molding technology, the racquet can handle countless hours of play as juniors learn the game.
Suitable for kids/junior between 7 and 10 years. Lightweight length: 23 inches / weight unstring: about 210g / Head size: 92 sq in/ Grip size: 4 1/4 inch It is easy for Children to hold and swing. Ideal beautiful and practical racket set for tennis training.
4. Dunlop Sports #ad
23"" Length, White/Blue/Black, Dunlop Sports Nitro Junior Tennis Racket #adDunlop Sports #ad
- Racquet weight: Unstrung 7. 8 oz. Youth age range: Ideal for youth players 6-9 years old. Frame construction: Aluminum. Key racquet specs: length 23 "/ Head size 95".
5. HEAD #ad
Strung, HEAD Speed 23 Comp Junior Tennis Racquet #adHEAD #ad
- Weight unstrung 7. 6 oz. Head size 95 inch sq. Length 23 in. String pattern 16/19. This racquet is Intended for ages 6+.
|Manufacturer||Head USA, Inc. #ad|
6. Wilson #ad
Green, 1, US Open, Youth/Juniors Recreational Tennis Racket, 23" #adWilson #ad
- Approved for 10-and-under tennis. Pre-strung. Airlite alloy construction creates lightweight frame with power and durability. Vibrant, colorful frames stand out on the court. Lightweight power for easy swinging.
7. MAIBOLE #ad
Crossway Sports 23" Junior Tennis Racket 23 Inch Racquet Prestrung Aluminum w/ Youth Foam Training Ball & Carry Bag for Beginners Kids Age 6 and upBlack & Red #adMAIBOLE #ad
- Dampening designtriangle joint, 4-inch big over grip, and the dampener to triple dampen the shock, plus the foam tennis ball, provide the best protection for the first leaner.
Mid-size for beginnerssmall size racket, kids, the first choice for beginners, 94 square inches, uniform string, and youth. Head light23" total length108" balance point, helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
Package includedcomplete indoor recreational tennis kit: tennis racket x 1, vibration dampener x 1, youth foam tennis ball x 1, dry grip tape x 1. Durable qualityone-piece molded together, braided nylon thread, head protection rubber, aluminum alloy integrated frame, light & durable quality.
8. Wilson Sporting Goods #ad
Wilson Burn Pink 23 Inch Junior Tennis Racquet Bundled with 3 Orange Low Compression Training Tennis Balls #adWilson Sporting Goods #ad
- Perfect starter gift set for your aspiring junior tennis player. Stage 1 green dot tennis balls are for children 9-10 Years of age and are 25% slower than a standard yellow ball. The bumper guard protects the racket frame from damaging contact with the court surface and other objects.
Stage 2 orange tennis balls are for children 8-10 Years of age and are 50% slower than a standard yellow ball. Included in this bundle: this girls' tennis starter kit includes 1 Wilson Burn Pink junior tennis racquet in your choice of frame lengths and 3 training tennis balls of your chosen type.
Provides comfortable power for recreational juniors. Racquet features: vibrant, minimalist design that pops on the court. Airlite alloy construction creates a lightweight frame with power and durability.
Stage 3 red felt tennis balls are for children 5-8 Years of age and are 75% slower than a standard yellow ball. Racquet size selection: 25" racquet recommended for ages 9-10; 23" racquet recommended for ages 7-8; 21" racquet recommended for ages 5-6; 19" racquet recommended for ages up to 5. Tennis ball selection: red foam tennis balls are intended for beginners age 5-8, but can be used for indoor tennis at any stage.
9. Wilson Sporting Goods #ad
Wilson Blade Feel 23 Inch Junior Tennis Racquet #adWilson Sporting Goods #ad
- Provides excellent feel for developing juniors. 25 inch racquet recommended for ages 11+; 25 inch racquet recommended for ages 9-10; 23 inch racquet recommended for ages 7-8.
Fused graphite/aluminum construction blends stiff and flexible properties for excellent playability. Electric green design inspired by adult Blade. Bumper guard protects racket frame from damaging contact.