As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Shimano #ad
Shimano Ultegra R8000 SPD-SL Carbon Road Pedals #adShimano #ad
- Lightweight - lightweight; yet durable design weighs only 248 grams. Ultegra performance - Pro level performance for the enthusiast road rider. Integrated contact surface - Durable integrated stainless body plate reduces weight; flex; and wear.
Extra wide platform - Wide platform delivers efficient power transfer and stability. Wide bearing stability - Wide bearing placement for stable and uniform load distribution.
2. SHIMANO #ad
SHIMANO Unisex – Adult's PD-RS500 SPD-SL Road Bike Pedal Black #adSHIMANO #ad
- Pedal axle: Chromoly steel. Spd/spd-sl: single-sided. Model: pd-rs500 Cleats: sm-SH11. Use: road.
3. HEPINGJIANGENBO #ad
HEPINGJIANGENBO Bike Pedals Road Bike Pedals Road Pedals Carbon Fiber Road Cycling Pedals with Cleat Compatible with Look KEO Structure ZP-110 #adHEPINGJIANGENBO #ad
- Type of pedal installation wrench: Hex Key Wrench 8mm. Spindle diameter: 9/16-inch ，Self-lubricating bearings, maintenance-free. Cleats: zeraytype, compatible LOOK KEO.
What's in the package：1 pair of bike pedal，1 pair of 0-degree cleats，6 screws and 6 washers. Spindle chromoly steel Lightweight. Material of bike pedal : body carbon composite, 30% Chopped carbon fiber, 70% PA6.
4. SUPOW #ad
SUPOW Ultralight PD-R97 Bike Pedals Bicycle Platform Pedals SPD-SL System Carbon Professional Cycling Bike Road Pedals #adSUPOW #ad
- Function: increase the pedaling efficiency. Features: the road lock can help the rider to increase the cadence speed. Fixed foot and pedal position. Market proven axle durability : All fittings are made of exquisite CNC production and processing.
You can help the rider to step on the road in a more labor-saving position, especially when going uphill. Material: main aluminum alloy, shaft chrome molybdenum steel.
Therefore, and there is no need to worry about the physical strain caused by the wrong posture. The riding effect is half the effort. Second, make sure your foot is on the pedal. The lock shoe is fixed on the lock pedal to correct the riding posture, the shoe and the pedal will be separated when the cadence is not used.
The biggest use of the shoe is to fix the position of the foot on the pedal to correct the position of the original position due to poor posture. If the cadence speed is above, using the lock can increase your cadence. This is the most understandable one. Benefits: improve riding stability.
5. LOOK #ad
LOOK Keo Classic 3 Pedals Black #adLOOK #ad
- Usage: Beginner to advanced. Body: Composite. Axle: Chromoly. Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing cartridge. Threading: 9/16 X 20 mm.
6. SHIMANO #ad
Shimano PD-M520L Clipless Bike Pedals 9/16in #adSHIMANO #ad
- Shimano pedaling dynamics - spd performs whether you’re on or off the bike; makes pedaling more efficient with a wide variety of shoe and pedal styles; and the recess cleat makes walking more comfortable.
Better control - you can pedal with greater efficiency; stability and comfort with the spd system. Innovative - by eliminating toe-clips and integrating the pedal and outsole into a single; unified power transfer system; shimano changed the industry.
Superior mud-shedding design - an open binding design allows mud and debris to be flushed out when the rider steps in. Incredible performance - spd not only boosting power to the pedal; but also the rider’s control over increasingly adventurous styles of riding.
7. Xpedo #ad
Xpedo Road Bike Sealed Magnesium Pedals Look Keo Compatible Black #adXpedo #ad
- Look keO compatible. Weight: 245g/pair, compared to dura ace r9100 Carbon weight:228g/Pair, Ultegra: 248g/Pair. The only Magnesium road bike pedals. Low profile lightweight magnesium Body. Lighter than aluminum. Stronger and longer lasting than carbon.
8. LOOK #ad
Black/Red, LOOK Keo Classic 3 Road Pedals #adLOOK #ad
- A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place. This is equivalent to a sprint by andre greipel of 1700 watts at 100 rpm for 333 hours! This test is much more demanding than the current standard, the ISO 4210 Look spindles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100tr/min with a load of 90kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation creating a shock on each rotation.
Look axles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90 kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation which creates stress on each revolution.
Simple to use, it is possible to adjustment the cleat entry/release tension to low for an easy clip out.
The keo classic 3 spindle is made up of an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings 12 mm inside x 18 mm outside and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. Its large and wide contact surface provides excellent pedaling stability. A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of our pedals.
9. SHI Pedals #ad
Road Pedals Shimano Pedals SPD-SL PD-R550 Pedals, Black #adSHI Pedals #ad
- With an extra-large target area to make clipping in easy, the Shimano PD-R550 SPD-SL Road Pedals feature a lightweight composite body and durable stainless-steel plating for efficiency on long rides.
Wide bearing placement offers stable, uniform load distribution. Cleats are included with the Shimano PD-R550 SPD-SL Road Pedals. Durable stainless-steel body reduces flex and pedal-body wear. Extra-wide platform design delivers foot-to-pedal stability and increases power transfer.