As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rule #ad
Removable Motor Cartridge, 12 Volt,White/Red, Tournament Series, 800 GPH, Rule 403FC Livewell / Baitwell Pump #adRule #ad
- Powerful and long lasting, outstanding performance as well as the versatility of replacing the motor cartridge if the motor expires. Cartridge feature also allows easy access to impeller for cleaning and maintenance.
Replacing the motor cartridge only allows the fittings and hose to remain totally intact. 3 year warranty. For thru-hull applications, tapered 3/4" NPT pickup tube.
|Manufacturer||Flow Control #ad|
2. Rule #ad
Rule 46DR Marine Rule 800 Replacement Motor for Tournament Series Livewell Pumps , White/Red #adRule #ad
- For use with Tournament Series Aerator Pumps. Ignition protected. Do not use with Pro-Series Aerator Pumps. Flow rate: 800 GPH. 12v; requires 2. 5a fuse protection sold separately.
3. Rule #ad
Rule Industries 10 2000 Bilge Pump Rule #adRule #ad
- Port type: 1-1/8" Hose. 12v dc power. 3 year Warranty. Completely submergible. High efficiency motor. 2000 gallons Per Hour.
|Manufacturer||XYLEM FLOW CONTROL LLC #ad|
4. Rule #ad
Rule Marine Tournament Series Livewell Pump, 500 GPH #adRule #ad
- 12 vdc power. Flow rate: 500 GPH. Rotatable base for positioning discharge hose. Discharge hose Size: 3/4".
5. Rule #ad
700 GPH, Rule 3003.7351 Bilge Pump Motor Cartridge #adRule #ad
- Works with pro-Series Live well pumps now discontinued. Keep your bilge pump in working order with these top-notch Motor Cartridges. Do not use with Tournament Series Pumps.
Fits rule cartridge and Bilge Live well/Aerator pumps. Flow rate: 700 GPH. Features the rule pump Motor Cartridge with 700 GPH. Fuse protection: 5A fuses sold separately.
|Manufacturer||Flow Control, LLC #ad|
6. Rule #ad
Transom Mount Livewell Pump 500 GPH Discharge Size: 3/4 by Rule Group, Inc. #adRule #ad
- 3/4 inch hose barbs. Quick-release pump with strainer base assembly snaps easily into the transom bracket provided. Pumps feature 6'wire leads.
Allows the fisherman to have professional aeration of his livewell without the need to install a pump through the hull. Pump can be removed for storage.
|Manufacturer||Flow Control, LLC #ad|
7. Rule #ad
Rule 209B Marine Rule 1600 Tournament Series Livewell Pump 1" NPT, Female-Single Port Bronze Base,White #adRule #ad
- Heavy-duty long-life motor. 1" 25mm npt female intake and 1-1/8" 29mm discharge outlet. 1600 gph 6054 lph, 12v dc. Bronze base, anti-airlock feature. Highest capacity livewell pump in today's market.
8. attwood #ad
800 GPH, One Size, attwood 4650-7 Tsunami Aerator Pump #adattwood #ad
- Motor cartridge locks for secure placement, and unlocks for easy cleaning, maintenance, and replacement. Cartridges are replaceable and interchangeable between bilge and aerator pumps. Cooler-running motors, premium materials, watertight seals and waterproof wiring.
Patented shaft seal prevents leaks caused by misalignment, prevents water damage, caulked and tinned wiring eliminates wicking, and resists corrosion. Uses less power for long pump and battery life.
Has a ¾-inch diameter, 3 ½-inch-long inlet, and a threaded ¾-inch interior diameter outlet. 12-volt pump connected with 29-inch wire. Pump with innovative engineering and compact design provides the most reliable aeration in contained spaces such as livewell.
Features the most advanced materials, including premium-quality bearings and state-of-the-art brushes, alloys, and magnets. Pumps fresh, oxygen-rich water to livewells and baitwells. Powerful, reliable pump is rated for 800 gallons per hour gph output at design voltage 13. 6 volts dc, or 750 gph at nominal voltage of 12 volts DC.
9. Johnson Pumps #ad
Johnson Pumps 48903 1000 GPH Aerator/Livewell Pump #adJohnson Pumps #ad
- 1250 gph twin port pump, 12 V. Twin outlet, 1" tapered inlet. 3/4" tapered inlet provides smooth flow of water. High pressure inlet seal easily handles high pressures.
|Brand||Johnson Pumps #ad|
|Manufacturer||Johnson Pump #ad|