As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Redneck Convent #ad
Redneck Convent 12 Inch Fleshing Knife Hide Tanning Fleshing Tool – Dual Handle Hide Scaping Flesher Tool Leather and Taxidermy Supplies #adRedneck Convent #ad
- Dual handled for stability dual textile handles ensure a non-slip grip for added control while still providing comfort when you’re working; Each skinning knife handle measures at 4. 9 inches 12. 5cm. Double-edged blade moderately sharp edge pushes fat and meat while the ultra-sharp edge slices through stubborn gristle with ease; Beveled construction is designed to glide along a fleshing beam for precise control and movement.
Built to last steel resists corrosion and oxidation and provides these hide skinning tools with maximum durability; 1. 5 by 12-inch 3. 8 by 305cm stainless steel fleshing knife fits your needs. Slice through fats and tissues easily cut and push meat and fats with the Redneck Convent 12-Inch Double Handled Fleshing Knife; Ideal for stripping mink, muskrat, squirrel, rabbit, and weasel pelts.
One tool for skinning with a light amount of pressure the coyote fleshing knife glides smoothly along the inside of an animal hide to remove meat, fat, membrane, and gristle from the pelt; Cautious of proper use to avoid damaging hide.
2. Redneck Convent #ad
Redneck Convent Single Handle Fleshing Tool, Leather Making Tools, Taxidermy Supplies, Hide Scraper Flesher – Hide Tanning Kit #adRedneck Convent #ad
- Stainless steel blade: constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion and oxidation, this fleshing tool is easy to handle and clean; The heavy-duty blade is also beveled for easy scraping and precise control; Particularly ideal for catching “missed spots” on pelts when finishing. Single handled for ease: tough wooden material is used to create the single 4.
5-inch handle 11. 4 cm; the singled handed design provides a sturdy grip and allows you to pull in smooth, even strokes for ease when working; Soft wood provides a comfortable hold while working. Pelt scraper skinning kit: whether you are an avid leather craftsman or a first timer, a wooden or pvc fleshing beam, the Redneck Convent Single Handle Flesher is easy to use for cutting and pushing membrane and fat from animal hide; The 2 by 3 inch 5.
1 x 7. 6 cm stainless steel metal end is bladed on both sides and would make a great addition to your other hide tanning tools such as a fleshing knife, and hide tanning solution. Easy to use: this fleshing blade is a key component to add to your trapping kit supplies, fat, and tanning equipment; Designed with a wooden handle for ease and control, membrane, stripping tools, taxidermy tools, the pelt flesher glides along the inside of an animal hide to remove meat, and gristle from the pelt with a light amount of pressure; Unlikely to cause damage to hide.
Ideal for removing membrane and fat: designed for trappers who are looking for efficiency and ease when tanning, these flesher skinning tools provide a moderately sharp edge that is ideal for pushing or pulling fat and meat from small animal hides and can easily be sharpened to slice through stubborn gristle; This blade is perfect for stripping mink, muskrat, squirrel, rabbit, and weasel pelts.
3. Redneck Convent #ad
Leather and Taxidermy Supplies, Redneck Convent Hog Scraper Pelt Fleshing Tool – Dual Plate Hide Scraper Flesher Hide Tanning Kit #adRedneck Convent #ad
- Scraper skinning kit: the redneck convent hog flesher pelt scraper is easy to use for cutting and pushing membrane and fat from animal hide and for last minute detailing; The metal scraper wheels works well in conjunction with a fleshing knife, a wooden or PVC fleshing beam, and hide tanning solution.
Ideal for detailing: designed for trappers who are looking for efficiency and ease when tanning, these flesher skinning tools provide 2 sharp blades that allow you to detail delicate areas like edges and limbs on small and large animal hides. Easy to use: this pelt scraper is a key component to add to your trapping kit supplies, taxidermy tools, membrane, the pelt flesher glides in either direction on the inside of an animal hide to remove meat, fat, and tanning equipment; Designed with a wooden handle for ease and control, and gristle from the pelt with a light amount of pressure; Unlikely to cause damage to hide when used correctly.
Stainless steel blades: constructed of stainless steel to resist corrosion and oxidation, these hide tanning tools are easy to handle and clean; The heavy-duty rounded blades are beveled inwards and offer sharp edges for pushing, cutting, and detailing with precision and control; The smaller rounded plate has a 2.5-inch 6. 3 cm diameter while the larger plate has a 3. 5-inch 8. 9 cm diameter. Sturdy wooden handle: the heavy-duty 4.
4. ADVANCED TANNING SOLUTIONS Products for Taxidermy & Fur Dressing #ad
Next Generation At Home Hair-On and Buckskin Tan, Advanced Tanning Solutions, NuTan 32oz DIY Hide and Fur Tanning Solution #adADVANCED TANNING SOLUTIONS Products for Taxidermy & Fur Dressing #ad
- Industry pioneer and award-winning taxidermist Dale Knobloch’s latest, most advanced home tanning formula. Perfect for any animal hide or skin such as Deer, Moose, Elk, Rabbit, Fox, Bear, and many more!. Save your hides for generations to come with great stretch, less shrinkage and a soft tan all while getting faster penetration and tanning action.
Easy to follow instructions and tips make it ideal for the first-time user or beginner tanner. 32 oz bottle will treat 3-4 medium size deer backskins, NuTan will not wash out once dried in the skin! .
5. F&T Fur Harvester's Trading Post #ad
F&T Fur Handling Standard Starter Kit Bundle #adF&T Fur Harvester's Trading Post #ad
- 1 freedom brand 5"x46" fleshing Beam, 1 Dunlap Fur Processing Instructional DVD. If all of the items in this kit were purchased separately the cost would be $128. 80 The fur handling standard starter kit includes: 1 Wiebe Skinning Knife, 1 Fur Comb, 1 Standard Gambrel.
By purchasing this kit you save $28. 00 This fur handling kit represents an exceptional value. 10 pair nitrile gloves, 1 Standard 12" Fleshing Knife. 1 plastic tail stripper, 1 Tail Zipper, 1 large Fur Brush, 1 Standard Apron.
6. Cumberlands #ad
Knoblochs Deer Hunter's & Trapper's Hide & Fur Tanning Formula and Fleshing Tool Set 1 #adCumberlands #ad
- A perfect combo to use any time of the year. Produces a soft supple indian style tan. Scraper is easy to use and sharp. Pre mixed tanning solution. Works on all game skins, fur skins and snake skins.
7. Freedom Brand #ad
Freedom Brand Standard Fleshing Knives 12" #adFreedom Brand #ad
- The smallest one has a blade that is 1" x 10" and is good for mink and muskrats. Ideal for low to medium volume fur processing. These fleshing knives are one sided knives, do not come with a sharp edge and are Made in the U.
S. A. The middle sized one has a blade that is 1 1/2" x 12" and is used for raccoon, fox and other similarly sized animals. The largest one has a blade that is 2" x 16" and is used for coyote, beaver, bobcat and large raccoon.
8. Cumberland's #ad
Deer Hunter's & Trapper's Hide & Fur Tanning Formula Multi Pack 3 #adCumberland's #ad
- 8 oz. Easy to use: each bottle of hide Tanning Formula includes a complete set of instructions on the back to make tanning your hides easy. Legendary quality: hide tanning Formula has been used by thousands of hunters and trappers across the USA and Canada for decades.
Bottle - 3 Pack. Made in the usa: hide tanning Formula has been proudly produced and bottled in the USA for over 20 years.
9. MOSSY OAK #ad
10 Piece Portable Butcher Game Processing Set with Storage Case, Fishing, for Deer Hunting, Camping, Survival, Mossy Oak Hunting Field Dressing Kit #adMOSSY OAK #ad
- Best gift for Deer Hunters. 4 hunting knives with bi-color handles - green rubberized handles with black coating, balances modish and comfort. 10 piece fish & deer game processing set with store case - sturdy black box loaded with 7-1/4" caping knife, 10-3/4" Butcher Knife, Cutting Board, 12" boning Knife, 9" Game Shears, 8-3/4" Gut-hook Knife, 9-1/2" Wood/Bone Saw, HCS Knife Sharpener, rib spreader, Red Game Cleaning Gloves.
9. 5-inch wood & bone saw - this bone saw with the clever blunt hooked tip would avoid breaking the bladder or intestines virtually, 1. 8 mm thickness, ensuring meat not harmed during dressing.
Heat-treated blade of knives has excellent hardness, good for piercing, argyle pattern and ergonomic handle groove ensures non-slip during use, detail work, edge retention and corrosion resistance for lasting durability, and cutting in tight places.
Other must-have accessories - 7-1/2” x 10-1/2” cutting board; rib spreader folded length: 7”, Unfolded Length: 12”; HCS Knife Sharpener Total Length: 12-1/2”, Game Shears, Red Cleaning Gloves. Complete field dressing kit - the mossy oak game processing Set includes almost tools and knives you need, for hunting, camping or fishing, be prepared and make sure these tools are with you to ensure an excellent experience. The lanyard hole on the handle end is suitable for suspension. The serrations are configured to increase efficiency with T-handle and innovative hook tip, 5 oz.